Cryptplug (agypten-project) packages for fedora

Alwin ral at alwins-world.de
Mon Feb 2 15:15:57 UTC 2004

hi,
are there anywhere packages for the aegypten packages (libgcrypt, cryptplug
and so on) so I can use PGP/MIME within Kmail?

Or is there another trick to setup PGP/Mime for kmail? (GPG itself is
installed and works)

I tried to install libgcrypt myself but runs into some trouble 'cause missing
libraries (gpg-error for example) which is described as needed by gpgme but
gpgme is installed without that, I didn't found a gpg-devel or such....

Any hints?

R.