kernel 2.6.1 and USB

xiaohuli at alumni.princeton.edu xiaohuli at alumni.princeton.edu
Mon Feb 2 16:03:40 UTC 2004

Hi Guys,

I built kernel 2.6.1 from source this weekend.  It
works except it failed to mount USB file system.  I
also failed to find modules for UBS mouse and UBS
keyboard.  Can I add the modules to kernel ( modules
for UBS files system, for keyboard, and mouse ), what
are these modules ?

I used Microsoft multimedia keybaod and mouse connected
to a KVM.  It works fine in X windows, but in terminal
mode, the machine spews out messages like :
.....unknown key released.....

I can still use vi etc, but painful.  Does anyone know
anything about this ?

Thanks,

Xiaohu