OT: Belkin wireless products

Javier Perez pepebuho at pananet.com
Mon Feb 2 23:55:45 UTC 2004

I agree here. I am not purchasing a Belkin product again no matter what.

It is not the fact that they did it. It is just the careless disregard of
the user that led them to even think of hijacking your connection
to internet for their own purposes and having a back way into your router.

I am not trusting this company ever

JP