New KDE and Gnome

alexmandl at pop.com.br alexmandl at pop.com.br
Tue Feb 3 16:57:44 UTC 2004

The message below was originally rejected by your Spam Filter, but was re-sent through webmail.

Dear Friends,

It´s my first message to Fedora List. Ahn... sorry, but I´m just more one Linux newbie. My mission by this time is to update my Fedora with the latest versions of Gnome and KDE (yeah, we got KDE 3.2 today). The problem is that I really don´t how to start these updates. I´ve thought a rpm file but I don´t where to find it.
What is the best way to update it?

I talked with Colin Charles this week and he said about a CVS repository, but I don´t know what is CVS. Any ideais friends?

Best regards,

Alexandre Mandl