Info please

Chadley Wilson chadley at pinteq.co.za
Tue Feb 3 17:25:24 UTC 2004

Sorry guys I keep getting messages saying

Sorry, but your last message to fedora-list at redhat.com was rejected by
our Spam Filter for the following reason:

Your message was not addressed to the correct recipient. The message was
addressed to:

F5_Unwanted_To_Address: fedora-list at redhat.com

Since this is the 3rd failed delivery from your address within 24 hours,
no more failed delivery notices will be sent to you for the remainder of
the day. Please be sure to use the following link for all subsequent
communications with the above recipient for the next 24 hours, as
messages sent directly from your address may not go through:

http://10.webmasters.com/webmail/trusted.php?id=Y2hhZGxleUBwaW50ZXEuY28uemF8ZmVkb3JhLWxpc3RAcmVkaGF0LmNvbXxjcmNvbmVjdC5jb218
RjVfVW53YW50ZWRfVG9fQWRkcmVzczogZmVkb3JhLWxpc3RAcmVkaGF0LmNvbXw6IEluZm8gcGxlSorry, but your last message to fedora-list at redhat.com was rejected by our Spam Filter for the following reason:

I appologise for the dbls