(no subject)

Dave Robbins drobbins at drobbins.net
Tue Feb 3 21:33:02 UTC 2004

depends on what you mean by cluster
Fedora comes with pvm, if you want to write you own parralel processing
code you're ready to go right out of the box. This is basically what's
known as a beowulf cluster but it requires custom software. Another
interesting approach I've read about but have no experience is the
openmosix project

http://openmosix.sourceforge.net/

this looks way kool but I haven't played with it yet
there are also cluster solutions for various kinds of servers

Dave