midnight commander

Randy Vice damocles at thenostromo.com
Wed Feb 4 14:44:13 UTC 2004

On Wed, 4 Feb 2004, Schlueri wrote:

> Am Mi, den 04.02.2004 schrieb Peter um 11:38:
> > I'm using midnight commander, it's very good file manager, but now
> > anybody about other file commander for gnome,
>
> My personal favorite ist 'Tux Commander'
> [http://tuxcmd.sourceforge.net/]. It's available as Source or Binary.
> Just unpack the binary und start. Runs fine on my FC1.

That doesn't look too bad at all.  I've been using an old school type
called FileRunner (yes, works under FC1) as it reminds me the old
DiskMaster from my Amiga days.

Randy

--
: damocles at TheNostromo.com : Bruce Morrow, a man before and after his time :
: "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood  :