Good Yum Archives

Wayne Johnson wdtj at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 19:59:03 UTC 2004

After reading the thread on anti-virus software for Fedora, I figured I'd
give it a try.  The Clamav site suggested all I needed to do was:

yum update clamav

Unfortunatly, after downloading all the base headers, no clamav.  Guess I
should have read closer about the site that needed to be added to
yum.conf.  I'm afraid I've never used yum before, but it looks pretty
neat.

Clamav aside, what are good sites to include in my yum.conf file?  The
ones I've seen are all outside the US.  Anything local?  What are the
must have sites?

=====
---
Wayne Johnson,             | There are two kinds of people: Those
3943 Penn Ave. N.          | who say to God, "Thy will be done,"
Minneapolis, MN 55412-1908 | and those to whom God says, "All right,
(612) 522-7003             | then,  have it your way." --C.S. Lewis