which file manager you use?

Colin Charles linux at bytebot.net
Thu Feb 5 20:36:10 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-02-06 at 06:30, Lars E. Pettersson wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-02-05 at 18:35, David L Norris wrote:
> > Thank you to whoever made spatial orientation a forced default in GNOME
> > 2.6.  My plea: for the love of God no one try to "fix" it.  ;-)
>
> Do you know how to default it to non-spatial? I usually uses xterm:s as
> file managers but now and then uses Nautilius, and the spatial mode is
> then very annoying, IMHO.

In my current testing (jhbuild, from cvs), clicking say on your home
directory on the Desktop tends to make everything spatial. However, if
you click the Browse files icon on the launcher, or launch it such that
its "nautilus --browser", it's old-styled Nautilus, the non-spatial
version.
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/
http://fedoranews.org/colin/fnu/ - Fedora News Updates