Microcode

Mike Westkamper mjwestkamper at weiinc.com
Thu Feb 5 22:18:07 UTC 2004

I am running FC1 with latest updates. I looked through my archive here but
could not find a reference to an error concerning a microcode patch.
Specifically, during boot the system complains about Intel IAC32 Microcode
update char-major-10-184.

What do I need to do?

Any help is always appreciated.

Mike

This message is private and contains confidential information intended only
for the use of the recipient(s). If you have received this e-mail in error
and are not the intended recipient you must not disclose, copy or distribute
it to anyone else. Please advise the sender immediately,
mjwestkamper at weiinc.com, and delete this email and all attachments.