FEDORA: Problems with installation DISC II

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Fri Feb 6 11:21:09 UTC 2004

Am Fr, den 06.02.2004 schrieb Robert Granat um 11:48:
> Hello everybody.
>
> I have tried to download FEDORA and install it but I get into trouble with yarrow-i386-disc2.iso. I have downloaded it from three different sites, including the red-hat-site, but it just wont pass the test in the beginning of the installation process. Surprisingly, disc I and III pass without any trouble at all. All discs have been downloaded and burned (using cdrecord) in exactly the same way.
>
> Anybody else out there that has encountered the same problem? Fixes?
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Robert Granat, Sweden

Check whether the yarrow-i386-disc2.iso disc image passes md5 checksum
validation. The checksums for each image you can find on
fedora.redhat.com.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2149.nptl
Sirendipity 12:19:52 up 6 days, 11:19, load average: 2.28, 1.42, 1.18
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]