Boot Disk

A Davis esai at comporium.net
Sat Feb 7 07:17:56 UTC 2004

*You should use rawrite to make a boot disk*

If you are making a boot disk under windows and you have the ISO images
mounted to your CDROM DISC
then you can go into dosutils folder on the first disc
and use the rawritewin application to make a BOOT DISK on a 1.44MB floppy
disk. The bootdisk.img  file is also located on the first CDROM installation
disk.
If you make a bootdisk Under Linux you will need to use
http://fedora.redhat.com/download/#write