suitability of Fedora

wl edwards wi11iam at comcast.net
Sat Feb 7 16:14:31 UTC 2004

Sirs:
	I have been reading the fedora lists and I think they will prove to be
very helpful for me a simple user.  I am not a computer expert or
scholar.  I just find computers make my tasks much easier.  I have used
about every os I could get to load on just about every kind of pc
available and truthfully Fedora is the ONLY one that actually fits my
needs in every respect (possible exception the usb arena) from the
moment I first installed it. I have never encountered such a smooth
running stable operating system in my 25 yrs plus user experience.  I am
grateful for all the obviously painstaking work done to bring this about
and firmly believe that Red Hat has come up with something great.  Thank
You so much
                                      William Edwards
                                      Dallas TX USA