Keyboard Mappings

Øyvind Lode o-lode at online.no
Sat Feb 7 18:38:36 UTC 2004

Hi List!

I have troble with Apache not displaying Norwegian HTML content correctly.
Language settings in httpd.conf should be OK but it doesn't display
Norwegian character lik "ØÆÅ" correctly...

But this does not work when I log into the machine via ssh or directly at
the text console...
So I suspect that the problem is the keyboard mapping I have chosen.
I selected NO keyboard in the installation process but I think I should
have chosen NO Latin1...

But I cannot find out where to change the keyboard mappings.
I have tried to run the setup command from a ssh shell but could not find
anything there and I cannot find the config file where this is stored.

Anyone?

-Øyvind