Laptops / Games / Fedora

Mitch Wiedemann mc2 at lightlink.com
Sun Feb 8 06:07:46 UTC 2004

FC1 works very well on my Dell Latitude C600.  There is some fiddling I
have to do If I'm going to dock it in its' port replicator, but for that
I just keep two versions of my XF86Config file.  and write a script to
switch between them.

This brings to mind one of the main reasons I like Fedora Core:  It's
easy to install, update, and use.  I've installed it on 5 completely
different boxen so far, and it just works.  Lots of other distros have
their strengths and weaknesses, but I want one that will go from nothing
to full functionality in under 45 minutes...

--

Mitch Wiedemann
mc² Computer Consulting
mc2 at lightlink.com