gtoaster problem

Marius Andreiana mandreiana at rdslink.ro
Sun Feb 8 22:40:24 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-02-08 at 22:00, Charles Howse wrote:
> I configured the settings as you suggested, no joy.
> It doesn't like DAO, fails when that is selected.
that's bad :( could you try a gtoaster forum?

this is one of the linux problems, lots of tools which do the same thing
but none works perfect.

> I don't see anything called "Track" or Gnometoaster filesystem, unless you are
> referring to the "T" icon at the lower left of the Gnometoaster window.
yes, that's it.

When burning with gtoaster, it says here:
GnomeToaster is calling the following command:
cdrdao write --driver generic-mmc:0x00 --device 0,0,0 --speed 8
/tmp/tocfileOxNJvc

--
Marius Andreiana
Galuna - Solutii Linux in Romania