Mozilla crashes frequently after upgrading from RH9 to FC1

Didier Casse didierbe at sps.nus.edu.sg
Mon Feb 9 06:27:50 UTC 2004

Hi,
   I just upgraded my whole system from RH9->FC1. I notice that Mozilla
crashes on entering some websites:

e.g website www.rasterman.com

I can't enter at all on this website. when I type the url in, as soon as
it loads the website mozilla crashes w/ no error messages at all.

My system have the following installed:

mozilla-devel-1.4.1-18
mozilla-nspr-devel-1.4.1-18
mozilla-nss-1.4.1-18
mozilla-dom-inspector-1.4.1-18
mozilla-1.4.1-18
mozilla-nss-devel-1.4.1-18
mozilla-js-debugger-1.4.1-18
mozilla-nspr-1.4.1-18

I have wiped out my ~/.netscape ~/.netscape6 and ~/.mozilla but w/o any
luck. It still displays the same behavior. I also disabled java/javascript
but in vain also.

Any clues/ideas in what might cause this? Thanks a lot for any help.

With kind regards,

Didier.

---
PhD student.

Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
5 Research Link,
Singapore 117603

Email: slsbdfc at nus dot edu dot sg /
didierbe at sps dot nus dot edu dot sg