Laptops / Games / Fedora

dballester at kernpharma.com dballester at kernpharma.com
Mon Feb 9 10:25:47 UTC 2004

I was using Dell D800 with RedHat8, RedHast9 and now with Fedora.

All ok, only 'problems assumed' with some specific hardware ( Integrated
card Reader, for example). But you have a lot of groups and resources to
solve them.

HTH

David Ballester Montolio
Responsable de Sistemas y Comunicaciones
Kern Pharma, S.L.
www.kernpharma.com

GNU!

|         |           "Joshua Levitsky"  |
|         |           <jlevitsk at joshie.co|
|         |           m>                 |
|         |           Enviado por:       |
|         |           fedora-list-admin at r|
|         |           edhat.com          |
|         |           08/02/2004 05:47   |
|         |           Por favor, responda|
|         |           a fedora-list      |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  |     Para:     <fedora-list at redhat.com>                                                                                      |
  |     cc:                                                                                                                     |
  |     Asunto:   Laptops / Games / Fedora                                                                                      |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I'm a server guy when it comes to Linux. If I had access to these laptops
which would someone say was good for desktop use with Fedora Core 1? More
importantly has anyone had horrific problems with any of these?

ThinkPad T40
ThinkPad X31
Dell Latitude D400
Dell Latitude C600