mozilla-psm what is it? & where do I find it?

-=Brian Truter=- brian at famvid.com
Mon Feb 9 17:52:32 UTC 2004

yum install mozilla-psm

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-admin at redhat.com
[mailto:fedora-list-admin at redhat.com]On Behalf Of Laurence Orchard
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 11:47 AM
To: fedora-list at redhat.com
Subject: mozilla-psm what is it? & where do I find it?

Hi

I am trying to access my PayPal account, but since upgrading to FC1 I
keep getting a message about installing PSM manager.

I have tried finding it using yum & apt-get, but no luck!

I looked on the mozilla web site, BUT it seems SOOO complicated I'm not
sure if it is the right thing! Don't want to break it even more!

Can anyone help?? Somebody else must be having similar problems, but I
can't find a thread on here.

I am running:-

Mozilla 1.4.1
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.4.1) Gecko/20031114

TIA
Laurence