which file manager you use?

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Tue Feb 10 00:44:39 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-02-09 at 15:29, Bevan Bennett wrote:

> I still haven't forgiven midnight commander for being a command only one
> key off from 'mv'.
> I'd go to move a file, slip one key to the left (my touch typing wasn't
> very good back then) and this confusing curses-based thing would pop up
> and start configuring itself.
>
> How sad is it to hold grudges against software programs...

	Heh, FWIW, I still do this often enough to be noticeable.  What's funny
is when you're in mc and go to do a mv but miss.   Then you get an mc
session inside of an mc session.  But I've gotten used to the %f and %t
etc. that it's quicker for me to do things in mc than in any other gui
file manager.

--
Akebono vs Godzilla!  Coming soon to a theater near you.