2GB limit on files ?

Aly Dharshi aly.dharshi at telus.net
Tue Feb 10 04:34:37 UTC 2004

Well I used wget to try and download the iso, which has failed a couple
of times.  I tried the same wget command on a Solaris 8 box and it seems
to work just fine, post that a copy to the Fedora box worked just fine
and even the mounting (iso mounting) worked A-Okay. I wonder what the
issue is/was ?

    Cheers,

    Aly.