How-to to Autostart the Network when I plug the cable

Tue Feb 10 07:20:43 UTC 2004

Hello,
I connect the Internet from Uni in connecting my laptop to the Uni
network.
When I was using MDK, I was able to plug the cable and the Internet was
starting automatically. But with FC1, I have to open the Network device
control and then activate the Internet...

Is it possible to modify the actual way FC1 is working to have the
network starting automatically as with MDK?

Thanks
Ludo
http://www.lubox.com - http://forum.lubox.com
Email Services, How-To (Linux,PHP,...), Freeware...
Come have a look, and you can even drop a msg on the forum!