Fedora crashes

Gabriel Kenter gabriel at anorien.stx.nl
Tue Feb 10 16:23:50 UTC 2004

Hi ppl,

i'm using fedora core 1 on an athlon based system. Just when i startup
mozilla is crashes. What did i do in mozilla? Wanted to change the url
and browse to another webpage then the openingscreen.

I tried it with default OSS and with ALSA from freshrpms

My specs are:

[root at thunder root]# uname -a
Linux thunder.anorien.stx.nl 2.4.22-1.2149.nptl #1 Wed Jan 7 12:57:33
EST 2004 i686 athlon i386 GNU/Linux

If ppl like more specs please say so and if i can provide them i will.

I saw some mails on the list about this problem but i didn't see any
solution.

Has anybody an idea what it could be ??

With regards,

Gabriel Kenter