how to enable GUI boot screen + progressbar?

Didier Casse didierbe at sps.nus.edu.sg
Tue Feb 10 18:01:37 UTC 2004

Dear All,
          I clean installed my laptop and installed FC1 on it and found
that there is now a nice gui boot scrren + progressbar. Cool!

But when I upgraded my desktop from RH9->FC1, everything got upgraded but
the booting of the system is still like the "old" RH9.

How to enable the nice GUI boot screen + progress bar in a system  that
was upgraded instead of clean  installed? Thanks for any help provided.

With kind regards,

Didier.

---
PhD student.

Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
5 Research Link,
Singapore 117603

Email: slsbdfc at nus dot edu dot sg /
didierbe at sps dot nus dot edu dot sg