[PHP] Missing mysql_real_escape_string() function in PHP 4.3.4

Radi Shourbaji r.shourbaji at naspa.com
Tue Feb 10 20:01:37 UTC 2004

I'm trying to move a PHP application that was originally built on the
windows PHP implementation to a newly installed Fedora FC1 Linux system.
However the Fedora implementation of PHP 4.3.4 seems to be missing the
mysql_real_escape_string() function.  I suspect that there might be other
mysql functions missing as well - so I would appreciate your advice on how
to get this new system up to speed with all of the latest PHP 4.3.x
extensions.

Thanks!

(this signature is in HTML format)
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
R a d i    S h o u r b a j i
Product Management w Project Management w Software Marketing

 <http://www.radi-shourbaji.blogspot.com/> ResumeBlogT |
<mailto:r.shourbaji at naspa.com> r.shourbaji at naspa.com | (408) 441-7234