Update for: xmllint and xsltproc (for Daniel Veillard)

Philippe Lasfargues philippe.lasfargues at tele2.fr
Wed Feb 11 13:45:34 UTC 2004

Hello,

I use XML/XSLT to have XHTML, and on FC1, xmllint and xsltproc's
versions are:

> [root at localhost root]# xmllint --version
> xmllint: using libxml version 20511
>    compiled with: FTP HTTP HTML C14N Catalog DocBook XPath XPointer XInclude Iconv Unicode Regexps Automata Schemas
> [root at localhost root]# xsltproc --version
> Using libxml 20511, libxslt 10033 and libexslt 722
> xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20511, libxslt 10033 and libexslt 722
> libxslt 10033 was compiled against libxml 20511
> libexslt 722 was compiled against libxml 20511

I can't resolve inclusions (XInclude) with both. I can do it with
Windows binaries installation on XP (with greater versions).

Please help: how can I update to new versions on FC1 ? which versions,
and so on...

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

Philippe Lasfargues