FC1 sendmail service questions

John Klingler klingweiser at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 22:58:46 UTC 2004

It is need for local mail (like LogWatch) and it is safe to leave running.
The default configuration is to only respond to requests from the local host
(127.0.0.1).

John Klingler
klingweiser at hotmail.com
"Searching for answers in Microsoft documentation is like looking for a
needle in a haystack. Except
the needle looks like a spoon and it was never in the haystack to begin
with."

                 -Me