FC2 test 1

Bob Marcan bob at interstudio.homeunix.net
Fri Feb 13 07:58:42 UTC 2004

Scott Burns wrote:
> Bob Marcan wrote:
>
>> Bjorn Andersen wrote:
>>
>>> And put Emacs and Xemacs on CD3 too... That is just an editor from
>>> the past!
>>>

>>> --
>>> Bjorn Andersen
>>>

>> Now i'm angry !!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
> http://www.gnu.org/fun/jokes/ed.msg.html

Long time ago (Honeywell), ed was my editor.
Before it was line editor on CDC (don't remember the name),
then comes teco, teco visual macro, ked, edt, tpu ...
Now it's xemacs in tpu emulation on Unix and edit/tpu on VMS.
vi, the only command which i use :q! :-)
And i'm still using ed, when i boot to single user.
We have have a lot of servers without graphical console.

Regards, Bob

  Bob Marcan                     mailto:bob.marcan at hermes-plus.si
  Aster^H^H...HermesPlus^H^H^H...S&T
  Slandrova ul. 2                       tel:    +386 (1) 5895-200
  1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia              http://www.hermes-plus.si