Installation Issue

John Parsons J.Parsons at sstl.co.uk
Fri Feb 13 11:29:21 UTC 2004

Thanks for the response.

My /usr partition is 10Gb, my /usr/local is 6Gb (we use a lot of custom
built stuff that is traditionally installed to /usr/local.

I've just changed the drive to a 40Gb drive and setup as:

/boot	200
/	1000
/tmp	1000
/var	1000
Swap	2000
/usr	10000
/usr/local	6000
/opt	500
/home	left

Yet I still get the same error.  3/4's of the image is transferred to
the disk for the install process before it bombs out with the lack of
disk space error.

Cheers

John