OT: Warning Regarding Microsoft

Bevan C. Bennett bevan at fulcrummicro.com
Fri Feb 13 23:03:02 UTC 2004

Austin Isler wrote:
> Its quite fit for this list. If it involves Microsoft funding SCO and
> inturn SCO is trying to deal a blow to Linux. If I remember correctly
> Fedora is a Linux distro.

This list is for discussing, helping solve problems related to, and
improving the production release of Fedora linux.  Just because some
comment or news story relates to Linux does not make it appropriate for
this list.

If you want to read real details about SCO's assorted activities, go to
Groklaw. Some of the buried comments entertain similar conspiracy
theories relating to Microsoft.

Apologies to everyone else, this will be my only list-posted response.
Please do not feed the trolls.