[PHP] Fedora FC1 + PHP 4.3.4 + phpMyAdmin 2.5.6 rc1 - Problems Resolving Included Files

Radi Shourbaji r.shourbaji at naspa.com
Sat Feb 14 00:05:24 UTC 2004

Hello All!  I'm struggling to get phpMyAdmin working correctly on a new
installation of Fedora FC1.  Despite my best efforts, phpMyAdmin keeps
running into problems resolving included files. I'm sure that it has
something to do with the settings in Apache / php.ini / .htaccess, etc but
I've been pulling my hair out trying to get this combo to work..  I would
appreciate it if someone could walk me through the settings needed to allow
phpMyAdmin to work in this environment.

Thanks!

Radi Shourbaji
http://radi-shourbaji.blogspot.com