Warning Regarding Microsoft

Donald Correll donaldcorrell at mindspring.com
Sat Feb 14 08:36:58 UTC 2004

Hey Wayde,
  Too bad I have to eat. I work in a corporate environment where Linux
is a niche player. I love to experiment with Linux and Free BSD but the
bread and butter is still with Sore Bill and Micro$haft. Worse yet when
my son wants to play games it is XP home. Wouldn't it be lovely if we
could banish the bullies from Redmond but it is going to be a long
battle. So grin and just enjopy whatever OS you are forced to work with
(when you have no other choice).
Donald Correll, who wishes he could get the money back he spent on MCP
70-210 and reinvest in Linux Net Admin.