Intel Corp. 440GX - 82443GX Host bridge

-=Brian Truter=- brian at famvid.com
Mon Feb 16 18:25:39 UTC 2004

You must have a Megaplex II Server. We replaced the AMI Megaraid controller
with an Adaptec 3400S. I am not sure which drivers you would use for a
Megaraid card. I would think the default I2O driver module would work fine.
I do believe AMI made drivers for Unix, as we ran SCO on the machine with
the Megaraid when we first got it. Finding them could be difficult, however.
AMI has discontinued this line long ago.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help with this issue.