Web development on FC1

Alexandre Strube surak at casa.surak.eti.br
Tue Feb 17 04:32:50 UTC 2004

Em Seg, 2004-02-16 às 15:36, Preston escreveu:

> > > I'm going to develop a few web site from FC and I'm looking for a good
> > > WYSIWYG tool like DreamWeaver to do this.

> Also you can take a look at nvu (nvu.com), but I think there is no rpm
> released yet. It is based in mozilla composer.

No, but they released a binary version recently. I'll go get a fanta
while it finishes to download, and I'll report anything to the list.

The fanta is over, as well as the download. Proceed with installation.

First thing: create a dir and put your
http://cvs.nvu.com/download/nvu-0.1.tar.gz there, stated that it will
not create a nvu dir, and can mess with your home folder.
tar -xzvf nvu-0.1.tar.gz

Second: you have to download http://glazman.org/libstdc++.so.3.0.4
and put it into /usr/lib.

Third: ln -s /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.3.0.4 /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.3

And that's it! It ran here. Not tested yet though.
--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
500 FOUR vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group