Web development with Nvu

Jacques Escape deepspin at linuxmail.org
Tue Feb 17 08:23:42 UTC 2004

I think I'll give Nvu a try so long. It looks very promising. The project is in its early stages but should advance very quickly since it is based on the Mozilla project. It's a complete Web Authoring System for Linux Desktop users to rival programs like  FRONTPAGE and DREAMWEAVER, and its also available for Windows ... I'm forced to use Windows at my formal work :-(

Nvu was started from the Mozilla Composer code base.  The Mozilla Internet suite is in the process of being broken up into individual pieces (browser, email, etc.).  Nvu will pick up where Composer left off, adding additional features, functionality and ease of use.

http://nvu.com/ and http://www.nvudev.org

Jacques Du Preez