Hard Dive Overlay - installation problems?

Will Clifton wgcabp at cox.net
Tue Feb 17 13:39:02 UTC 2004

Hello,

I would have searched the archives for this but they seem to be temporarily
down, please accept my apologies in advance.

I had to temporarily install Win98 on my Fedora box, and now want to nuke it
and install Fedora again. I had to use the Western Digital Data Lifeguard
overlay program in order for '98 to see my WD 200GB drive. Will this cause
problems in my later install of Fedora and if so what can I do about it?

Thank you very much.

Will