What will be or has been compiled into Fedora's 2.6 kernel?

Douglas Furlong douglas.furlong at firebox.com
Wed Feb 18 10:56:21 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-02-18 at 02:55, Bobby Ryan Newberry wrote:
> I remember reading somewhere that the 2.6 development kernels for Fedora
> do not have pre-emption compiled into them. Is there anywhere to find a
> list of exactly what is compiled into the 2.6 development kernels, or
> what will be compiled into the standard 2.6 kernel for Fedora Core 2?
>
> -Ryan Newberry

One of the easiest ways of finding out is to install the kernel's source
and the check out the default configure scripts that are used when the
kernel is built.

If you want I can send you a copy that I have off list (I get the
feeling I would be flamed for the couple of K if I sent it on list).

doug