Recommedations

PFJ paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Wed Feb 18 16:46:42 UTC 2004

Hi,

> >Openoffice draw is a vetorial tool - I don't know how sofisticaded it
> >is, and don't know how to compare it to the latest versions of corel,
> >but it does a good job. There used to be coreldraw for linux, don't know
> >how it is now.
>
> There is also Sun StarOffice 7

StarOffice 7 is effectively OpenOffice 1.10 with a few bells on and paid
for support. Use OpenOffice and the mailing lists, much cheaper :-)

Plus you won't be giving money to a company who has bought a licence for
something from another company currently trying to extort money with
menaces from other companies with a claim they can't even prove!

TTFN

Paul
--
"Logic, my dear Zoe, is merely the ability to be wrong, but with
authority" - Dr Who.