XFree86 License Change

Mitch Wiedemann mc2 at lightlink.com
Wed Feb 18 16:54:46 UTC 2004

Good points.

Open source/Free software is rather like a river:  the water rushes
around obstacles, getting a bit turbulent, but never stops going where
it's going.  With enough time and force, the obstacle gets washed away.

And to continue this rather silly analogy:
A certain SCO executive could be seen as a beaver (with lots of other
lawyer beavers) trying to build a dam...