is it just me?

redhat redhat at fayelectric.com
Wed Feb 18 18:45:42 UTC 2004

Is it just me or is up2date kind of sucking pretty bad these days?  It
seems like many of the packages are unsigned and if you are not watching
the progress of each package it just stops with a pop up message.  What
ever happened to Red Hat's online service that enabled users to maintain
servers through a browser?  I actually paid for a couple of my servers
to be part of that and really liked it.  Is there anything like that
with Fedora?  Just curious.  BTW, I am having to load individual
packages with up2date to get it to work correctly.  Maybe the server is
overloaded?
DF