is it just me?

redhat redhat at fayelectric.com
Wed Feb 18 20:55:52 UTC 2004

I guess if I were to have checked to see that the fedora update site had
changed I would not have had these problems with up2date.  And, yes, I
am using up2date with fedora - and when the URL is correct it works much
better.  I have not tried yum.  I like the little icon in the lower
right corner with up2date - is there something similar with yum or is it
just command line?
DF