Here is why I like Lunix -- what do you value?

Tom Needs a Hat Mitchell mitch48 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 18 22:31:30 UTC 2004

I am curious about the reasons that folk use Linux.
This article expresses _one_ issue I value highly.

   "Biology Stirs Software 'Monoculture' Debate"
   University of New Mexico biologist Stephanie Forrest and Mike Reiter of
   Carnegie-Mellon University have received a $750,000 National Science
   Foundation grant to explore methods to automatically diversify software
   code.  The work stems from the belief that in computer networks, just as in ...
   http://www.acm.org/technews/articles/2004-6/0218w.html#item7

   http://www.boston.com/business/technology/articles/2004/02/16/biology_stirs_software_monoculture_debate/

And yes I have both xemac and emacs loaded ;-)

--
	T o m  M i t c h e l l
	mitch48-at-sbcglobal-dot-net