xawtv crash

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Thu Feb 19 15:44:29 UTC 2004

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004, Hans [utf-8] Müller wrote:

> Hello i will use xawtv with my cammera. When i start xawtv it crash.
> The kernel modul for the cammera is loaded. What can i do?
> modul: ov511

What crashes ? The kernel, xawtv ?

Does it show any output that you can post here ?

Does the module give any other output when you load the driver ?

What camera do you have ?

You can find more information about the ov511 driver at:

	http://alpha.dyndns.org/ov511/

And if you want to try your camera with an updated driver, please try this
one:

	http://dag.wieers.com/packages/kernel-module-ov511/

Kind regards,