Micro$oft $uck$

Alexandre Strube surak at casa.surak.eti.br
Thu Feb 19 22:44:50 UTC 2004

Em Qui, 2004-02-19 às 17:29, Brittany escreveu:
> When i try to do what you mention it gives me "The snd-intel8x0 driver
> could not be loaded.  This soundcard may not be compatible with Red Hat
> Linux."
> I guess my sound card isn't compatible with red hat, Damn it!

You are not using fedora core1, you are using fedora core2 test1, right?

The snd-intel8x0 is the ALSA version, and unless you set SEVERAL things
before it on your system (network, apt/yum mirror for freshrpms,
disabled the old sound), it will not come for default in fedora core 1.

--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
500 FOUR vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group