Micro$oft $uck$

Alexandre Strube surak at casa.surak.eti.br
Thu Feb 19 22:51:34 UTC 2004

Em Qui, 2004-02-19 às 17:16, Paul escreveu:

> Nope. No need to move over. Mozilla 1.6 can handle anything you want to
> throw at it. If a site is so badly broken as to be using knackered
> Javascript or something else daft client side, then the author deserves
> a good kicking and company doesn't deserve your trade.

When mozilla opens www.pcchips.com.tw correctly, I'll say WOW. But this
site is so bad that they have a link to file:///I:/ECS%20Site/legal.htm
on the index page...

> As for my digital camera, it has a flash card in, I use sgtools to set
> things going, connect the USB and then mount like any other sort of file
> system.

The original message is from Raghu. Hey Raghu, what camera is yours?
--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
500 FOUR vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group