Micro$oft $uck$

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Thu Feb 19 23:57:02 UTC 2004

At 16:47 2/19/2004, you wrote:
>Em Qui, 2004-02-19 às 18:47, Rodolfo J. Paiz escreveu:
> > At 13:27 2/19/2004, you wrote:
> > >Thanks! I have a question... where can i go to go to my CD Rom? I'm
> > >trying to install my sound cd but it's not auto opening since it doesn't
> > >have an autorun file on the cd.
>
>Thi will not help him this time. The sound card cd probably don't come
>with linux drivers anyway...

Two things: the OP is a female (Brittany), and note that the original text
says she wants to "install my sound cd". I interpret that as meaning she
wants to play a music CD, since she says she wants to "go to my CD Rom".
However, you and others have interpreted that she wants to install her
sound /card/ drivers from CD.

I cannot say which interpretation is correct.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com
http://www.simpaticus.com