Radeon Card Supported by Fedora

Mark mark at harddata.com
Thu Feb 19 00:37:55 UTC 2004

On February 20, 2004 12:31 am, Preston wrote:
> El Jueves, 19 de Febrero de 2004 06:04 PM, Alexandre Strube escribió:
> > Em Qua, 2004-02-18 às 18:17, Mark escreveu:
> > > Incidently enough the FireGL drivers don't support anything under r200
> > > so you would have to run the DRI driver for anything less than a Radeon
> > > 8500.
> >
> > All these models are confusing me.
> >
> > Anyway, what card is good enough to play ut2004 and that has the drivers
> > already on fedora, so we don't need to get them from ATI or NVidia site?
>
> None. The closer match is nvidia+official drivers.

Play or Play well. I can play ut2004 without 3D acceleration, it just really
sucks. With 3D support on, it's pretty unplayable with all the artifacting my
Radeon throws at the screen.

Mark Lane, CET mailto:mark at harddata.com
Hard Data Ltd. http://www.harddata.com
T: 01-780-456-9771   F: 01-780-456-9772
11060 - 166 Avenue Edmonton, AB, Canada, T5X 1Y3
--> Ask me about our Excellent 1U Systems! <--