Linux 'n games

John Klingler klingweiser at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 20 15:38:33 UTC 2004

> > Right now, the only real reason I have a windows box at home is for
games,
> > if not I'd be fine with linux only.  Until more companies actively
support
> > linux,  I'll have to have windows around.

And I think part of the reason they don't is because there are so many
different linux distributions/configurations that simply their increased
end-user tech support costs would really start to bite into their profits.
Also, I'd bet that a vast majority of the gaming public still thinks a 3-1/2
floppy is a hard disk and that they need the very latest pentium machine to
"make the internet go faster."

John Klingler