Mozilla stops accepting keyboard input

Bill Grzanich organix4 at mindspring.com
Fri Feb 20 15:43:17 UTC 2004

Hi, Ben.

Ben Stringer wrote:

> I often see a fault with mozilla where it stops accepting keyboard
> input. The mouse can still be used to select text, but anything typed
> into (for instance) the URL text field is dropped/ignored.
>
> Iconifying and de-iconifying mozilla will restore keyboard input to
> mozilla.
>
> Can anyone confirm that they see this problem too?

Yep, I'm getting the same behavior.  I thought it was
something flaky about my test machine, a Dell OptiPlex GX1p,
but I guess not. :)  Sometimes changing focus to another app
and back again fixes, but not always.  The next time it
happens, I'll try minimizing/maximizing as you suggest,
and/or the Tab key as another suggested.  So far, I've only
seen this happen in Mozilla (1.4.1).

-Bill