Problems with my instalation of j2sdk1.4.0

miguel manzano migabolinux at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 15:57:57 UTC 2004

I need help for solve problems with my java's
installation. I have used Red Hat 8.0 until a few days
ago. I've changed my OS to Fedora Project and rewrite
my .bash_profile after install j2sdk1.4.0 but when
I've intented use javac or java or appletviewer a
message :
Unable to load native library:
/usr/local/j2sdk1.4.0/jre/lib/i386/libjava.so: symbol
__libc_waitpid, version GLIBC_2.0 not defined in file
libc.so.6 with link time reference
Can anybody help to me I've thought abandon Fedore and
return to Red Hat 8.0 for use my sun java.
Thanks
Miguel Manzano